About the company
Our client is an investment manager and algorithmic trading firm from Switzerland. They manage tens of millions in assets and focus on fully-automated, low-latency trading strategies. They are a small, fully-remote team looking for one or two highly motivated and skilled software engineers to help them improve their existing strategies as well as develop new ones.
- Design, develop and maintain automated trading strategies and systems supporting these strategies
- Build quantitative trading analytics
- Develop expertise in market microstructure and automated trading systems
- Strong programming skills with a minimum of 3 years of experience in C++
- Good Linux server administration skills
- Networking experience (deployment and communication with other programs; making decisions regarding protocols for communication with other applications and maintaining programs on a server)
- Experience (or at least knowledge of) any of: AWS/Google Cloud/Azure/Cloud infrastructure, distributed systems, TCP/IP, queueing protocols etc.
- Experience in algorithmic trading or investment management firms is a plus
- Rust knowledge is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
Why You Should Jump at This Chance:
- Join a fast-growing investment management and algorithmic trading company, and be a real contributor.
- Experience a friendly and supportive work atmosphere that encourages your personal and professional growth.
- Enjoy the flexibility of working fully remotely, no matter where you are in the world.
- Cooperate via B2B or Employment Contract (UoP)
- Get all the essential benefits mandated by the laws of your country for a secure and comfortable work experience
1. Quick chat with the Recruiter to talk about the job (around 20 minutes).
2. First tech interview with internal tech experts (about 1 hour).
3. Final detailed tech interview with an online coding task (1 hour).
Don't miss out on this great opportunity — Apply now!