A team that works for the successful future of its Customers. They fully develop and implement enterprise IT systems and software integration solutions for their clients, with special attention to secure networks, data storage systems, SaaS software and information security. From API integration to data center building, they provide high-quality services and products for all types of businesses!
Reporting to: CTO
- ensuring the development and support of the existing Microsoft Active Directory infrastructure;
- ensuring the development/support of the existing Microsoft Exchange infrastructure;
- administration and provision of remote work of the company's employees;
- ensuring reliable operation of users' personal workstations and possible peripheral equipment;
- system administration of Windows 10, 11;
- users installation of system and application software, its configurations.
- understanding of Microsoft Active Directory Services; Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016/2019; Microsoft 365 office; Azure, hybrid infrastructures;
- experience with Microsoft Windows Server Core Services products (DNS, DHCP, Cluster Services, IIS, File Services, Terminal Services, WSUS);
- it is desirable (but not necessary) to have Microsoft certificates;
- experience with data backup/recovery systems is preferred (but not required);
- understanding of basic LAN\WAN concepts and technologies.
- understanding of basic network protocols;
- understanding the architecture of the operating principles of server equipment and virtualization systems (VMware);
- having experience in the field of virtualization systems, data storage and redundancy will be an advantage.
- Work in a proactive and strong team
- Transparency of decisions and openness in communication
- Official employment, social guarantees OR cooperation via B2B
- Individual motivation system
- Flexible, hybrid work schedule
- 28 calendar days of vacation
- Corporate medical insurance
- Professional training at the expense of the employer
- Active events, gifts from the company.