Sophisticated enterprise solutions for audiology clinic chains
- official employment
- hybrid, office in the center of Copenhagen, with a terrace, 2 minutes from Christianshavn metro station
- lunch every day and breakfast on Fridays
- 25 days of vacation + 5 days after a year of stay with the company
- 9.4% pension fund
- according to the law, they have 120 days of sick leave with a certificate from a doctor
- maternity leave (mother – 4 weeks before giving birth and 12 weeks after = 100% maternity leave, + 16 weeks 50% maternity leave. Dad or 2nd partner – 12 weeks after birth 100% maternity leave)
- laptop, mobile phone + monthly compensation for using the phone
We are looking for an enthusiastic person that is ready to take on a critical job role as a PMO Director for delivering software projects to the customers worldwide.
This includes creating project plans, assigning resources, tracking progress, resolving issues, establishing and optimizing process and systems plus communicating with stakeholders throughout the process as well as owning a few key customer projects.
As a Project Manager, you will be managing the whole project and coordination from preparing Statement of Work (SOW) with the customer to running the implementation and development according to the agreed timeline, cost and quality to the final evaluation and delivering of the project.
As a Director of PMO, you will report to our VP Customer Success and have formal project delivery and people responsibility. The role is based within EU / UK , and can requires international travel.
- Directing and managing the day-to-day operations of the PMO, including planning, organizing, and directing projects
- Ensuring that projects are managed according to the approved project plan and the resource is utilized up to 75%.
- Working with external stakeholders such as customers or other departments within the organization to ensure that projects meet their requirements
- Providing guidance and support to project managers
- Developing project management methodology, system and tools that can be used across multiple projects
- Ensuring that all projects are staffed with the right personnel for the job with the necessary skills, experience, knowledge, and abilities
- Identifying potential risks involved in a project and developing plans to mitigate risk where possible
- Communicating with customers to gather input about their needs and provide status updates on projects
- Leading a team of project managers and other personnel involved in projects
- Manage budget, forecast, utilization and resource allocation across projects
- Create healthy competitive environment with KPI’s, performance evaluation and recognition among project managers and project members.
- 5+ years of experience with project management within software development and delivery of software solution and consulting work to our customers in international companies deal with global customer base.
- 3+ years of experience building up and managing teams
- Experience with the Agile / PRINCE2 / PMP frameworks and principles using tools like Azure DevOps or similar to handle our projects.
- Strong experience in using software applications for handling project deliveries, budgets, time planning and time registrations.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects at once
- Strong communication skills
- Ensure results-oriented team environment globally to effectively cooperate and deliver project to international customers
- Relevant education such as MsC or minimum a BsC.
- Experience in product development life cycle management, preferably with medical devices
- Fluent English written and spoken
- No need to have years of experience with hearing aids and audiology, but should be naturally curious to understand technical solutions and how they create value for the end-users
PREFERRED/NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
- Project Management certification Agile Coach / PRINCE2 / PMP
WHY IS THIS PROFESSIONAL OPPORTUNITY AN EXCELLENT CAREER STEP FOR YOU?
- Long-term, secure engagement in the stable PRODUCT company
- Scandinavian management style and culture
- Great company values and ethics
- Full cycle SW/HW product development according to high business standards
- Professional development (incl. related certifications)
- Educational opportunities (paid trainings & courses)
- Friendly family-like, “hygge” atmosphere:) with regular social activities & team-buildings
- Competitive salary package
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Annual paid vacation to support healthy work/life balance
Don’t miss your chance & send your resume