About the company
German IT company, which was founded in 2008 is looking for a Java developer for an internal project. Angular skills would be a plus.
Our client develop web-based software solutions and mobile applications – from the initial idea to going live and beyond.
In addition to customer-specific developments, they develop their own tools that make order and billing management for external service providers and freelancers child's play and highly efficient. With their latest generation Management Systems, you can manage and control an unlimited number of providers - from tendering to contract awarding and project management to billing.
What all of company's customers have in common are their highest demands for innovative and high-performance software solutions. That's why high-tech startups, leading medium-sized companies, and global corporations rely on this company.
In the role of software engineer, you play a central role in the further development of company in-house solutions. You not only contribute your in-depth specialist knowledge, but also accompany projects from the idea to delivery and are in close contact with specialist departments.
- Support in the pre-sales phase and gathering customer requirements
- Creation of specialist and IT concepts as well as technical specifications
- Architecture and design
- Assumption of technical responsibility in the project environment of complex OO solutions
- Technical contact for the customer
- Languages: German, spoken and written
- Completed degree in computer science or comparable
- Proven specialist knowledge (at least 3 years) in the area of software development in customer projects by using Java (or Java & Angular)
- Good knowledge of Java/J2EE and how to use an IDE
- Experience in framework technologies from the Java area
- Knowledge of relational databases (MySQL, Oracle)
- Web technologies such as Ajax, JSF, JSP, XML, XSLT, REST, and web services
- Motivation and commitment to familiarize yourself with new technology
- Teamwork, creativity and solution orientation
- Desire to work on challenging customer projects
- Good communication, confident demeanor and reliability
- Official employment and benefits in accordance with German law;
- Opportunity for leadership and customer responsibility;
- Flexible working hours;
- Depending on the project situation: creatively at home, in the cafe, in the park, or in the office;
- Attractive offices in prime locations;
- Well-known customers with demanding projects;
- Further training and specialist lectures;
- Cell phone and a MacBook.