ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a young, fast-growing product software development company with dynamic and flexible startup environment and offices in London, USA, Ukraine
Linkedin Sales Engagement platform (SaaS)
●Track team member performance, provide feedback, resolve issues, and manage team changes to optimize project performance.
● Working with the production company and international team
● Facilitate agile meetings (such as dailies, retrospectives, sprint planning, and estimations)
● Be primarily responsible for coordinating activities and daily communications within the
development team, ensuring stakeholders’ expectations regarding project results are achieved.
● Tool stack at very minimum expertise in, Jira, confluence and other technical project management tools
● Updates on when to ship the product with a predisposition towards more frequent delivery whilst mitigating unexpected bugs in delivery.
● Give the dev team clear guidance on which features to deliver next. (Scrum mastery with some scrum ceremonies taking place /project manage the team, resources, and processes towards final releases)
● Reporting primarily to Product Lead with a dotted line to CTO for technical matters. Closely
working with the Head of Engineering and QA Team Leader
● Proactively communicate project status, issues, and risks to the team and stakeholders
● Own estimation and risk management process
● Own resource management process (recruitment with HR)
● Proactively identify and efficiently resolve project-related problems (blockers & bugs)
● Monitor and measure the iteration’s progress, and compare actual iteration/project performance against the project management plan/baselines.
● Proactively implement new Project Management activities if needed.
● Confluence Management (together with Head of Engineering)
●Current version status
● Next version scope (together with Product Lead)
● Version timeline chart support (internal roadmap)
● Arrange and facilitate Estimation sessions
● Arrange and facilitate Planning sessions
● Arrange and facilitate Retro sessions
● Arrange and facilitate Demo sessions
● Arrange and sometimes facilitate Daily meetings
● Arrange meetings with stockholders to unblock the development team
● Jira's management (together with Product Lead)
● Refinement sessions (with dev team leaders)
● Release Announcements (together with Product Lead)
● Prioritizing Support issues with the Support team (together with Product Lead)
● Team coordination alongside the Head of Engineering and QA Team Leader
● Timekeeping and holiday approvals (in collaboration with team leaders)
● Resources and tool management (present to Finance and final approval by CEO)
● Review and update job descriptions for existing and new roles (together with HR);
● Analyse and manage development workflows and add changes to it;
● Analyse and review tasks to be included to ongoing releases, review the final list of tickets added to an upcoming release (refer to sprint planning);
● Assign tasks to developers (together with the Head of Engineering);
● Take part in newcomer onboarding;
● Keep track of employee holidays, sick leaves, days off, time shifts and overtime (together with HR);
● Coordinate the development process in emergency situations, such as temporary power/internet outages and blackouts (together with CTO and HR);
● Managing development process for additional tools, like Sessions software, the onboarding tool, Google add-on etc;
● Understand requirements, define and assign tasks for freelance developers and communicate with them, track its implementation;
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field will be a plus
● At least 3-5 years of experience as a Project Manager or Scrum Master, preferably in a product company.
● Strong understanding of Agile development methodologies and experience in implementing them, such as Scrum, Kanban, etc.
● Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
● Ability to drive and lead the team in planning and executing project deliverables, including resource allocation, risk management, and issue resolution.
● Familiarity with software development tools, such as JIRA, Trello, or Asana, and the ability to use them to track project progress and manage tasks.
● Experience in collaborating with business stakeholders to understand and define project requirements and scope.
●Strong Upper-Intermediate/Advanced English level
● Ability to develop and maintain project plans, schedules, budgets, and other project-related documentation.
●Opportunity to work for the UK fast-growing product company that is developing its own solution - the sales engagement platform in LinkedIn, which is a cutting-edge product with tremendous potential.
●Working with a young international team, providing an opportunity to collaborate with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures, fostering personal and professional growth.
●Working hours from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm the UK time, but they are flexible by +/- 1 hour from this schedule.
●Generous holiday package, with 23 days holiday and local public holidays of up to 8 days per year, providing ample time for rest and relaxation.
●Opportunity to learn and grow professionally, with a company that values employee development and invests in training and mentorship programs
●REMOTE from Ukraine or Europe