Sophisticated enterprise solutions for audiology clinic chains
REMOTE from Poland
Working hours - CET (flexible)
Competitive salary package, B2B or UoP, health insurance, an annual paid vacation+sick leavesto support healthy work/life balance. Remote work. Payment of additional trainings, certifications, equipment for work.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person that is ready to take on a job role as a Project Manager for handling customer software implementation projects.
Each project is run by a Project Manager, who plans and coordinates the effort between our implementation managers and the software development group if changes are required in the customer solution.
As a Project Manager, you will be managing the whole project and coordination from preparing Statement of Work (SOW) with the customer to running the implementation and development according to the agreed timeline, cost and quality.
- Manage the Statement and Work (SOW) for our customers deliveries
- Handle continuous customer communication and interaction on a regular basis, managing expectations and understanding customer needs
- Manage the estimation, planning, coordination, risk handing and budgeting of the customers deliveries.
This is done together with the customer and in co-operation with our commercial team, delivery team and our development team.
- Ensure the deliveries are released on time, on budget, in coordinated manner and with high quality within international environment.
- Manage and be part of development of our project management process and systems to run the customer delivery efficiently.
- Project Management of the internal projects
- 3-5 years of experience with project management within software development and delivery of software solution and consulting work to our customers in international companies deal with global customer base.
- Experience with the Agile and PRINCE2 principles using Azure DevOps and Aras PLM to handle our projects.
- Strong experience in using software application for handling project deliveries, budgets, time planning and time registrations.
- Very structured, proactive and detail oriented in handling the project deliveries.
- Strong communication skills, who is effective ensure results-oriented team environment between over international partners, and consulting.
- Relevant education such as MsC, BsC or similar.
- Experience in product development life cycle management, preferably with medical devices
- Fluent English written and spoken
- No need to have years of experience with hearing aids and audiology, but should be naturally curious to understand technical solutions and how they create value for the end-users
PREFERRED/NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
- Project Management certification Agile Coach/PRINCE2
WHY IS THIS PROFESSIONAL OPPORTUNITY AN EXCELLENT CAREER STEP FOR YOU?
- Long-term, secure engagement in the stable PRODUCT company
- Scandinavian management style and culture
- Great company values and ethics
- Full cycle SW/HW product development according to high business standards
- Professional development (incl. related certifications)
- Educational opportunities (paid trainings & courses)
- Friendly family-like, “hygge” atmosphere:) with regular social activities & team-buildings
- Competitive salary package
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Annual paid vacation to support healthy work/life balance
- Opportunity to work remotely (working hours CET (flexible))