Sophisticated enterprise solutions for audiology clinic chains
We are looking for an enthusiastic person that is ready to take on a job role as Implementation Specialist.
The desired candidate will be part of company’s Professional Service team, who provides implementation, training and project management to customers. It is “home” for all customer projects.
- Consult the customer, identify customer needs and advise how to get their data, integration and reports made, so that the customer is satisfied with the delivery.
- Communicate new customer needs to development/product owner for together find proper solution for the customer.
- Own the data migration, integration/interfaces and report process and make the necessary documentation to be able to deliver high quality solutions to customers, partners and super users
- Perform implementation, data conversion, set-up integration and customer report etc. and help configuration of the company’s solutions – to our new and existing customers.
- Align with customer expectations and handle project implementations from request to delivery
- Be a technical expert knowledgeable about integrations, migrations and reports who is able to consult customers and implement with the main areas are focused around:
- Setting up own integration to accounting system, scheduling system, patient, CRM and BI for testing,
- Production setup using our API’s and 3 party System like: Workato, Twillio etc. including our own integration: Noah Bridge solution, Listo and Online Booking.
- Being an expert user of the migration tool for converting databases from one system (our own built or 3rd part)\
- Data migration ETL function utilizing predefined import templates.
- Checking and verifying data imports against expected results
- Using reporting tools like Power BI, DevExpress, Tableau, etc. to customize customer reports.
- Understanding basic SQL queries
- Handle customer communication regarding upgrades and new installations as well as getting customer review evaluation after the delivery is done.
- Provide input to training material content and provide input to troubleshooter, user guides and other user documentation.
- Gather customer feedback regarding our products and potential change requests.
- Make follow-up calls with the customers.
- 5+ years’ experience in Professional Services working as technical implementation expert directly with customers.
- Quick learner of new tools and systems and integrations with systems.
- Solid experience of working with and implementing clinical management systems, data management systems, CRM, ERP or similar
- Experience with business process automation and technical consulting.
- Technical experience with SQL server TSQL and reporting tools like MS Power BI, Crystal Reports, Tableau, DevExpress or similar.
- Technical experience using REST API for integration.
- Strong customer centricity.
- Result oriented and “can do” attitude.
- Strong coordination, planning and communication skills.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Be self-running and take ownership/responsibility for the assigned tasks.
- Ability to multi-task with strong skills in prioritization, time and expectation management, ability to work
under time pressure and meeting deadlines.
PREFERRED/NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
- Knowledge about Audiometry (hearing aid fitting process) as well as clinical management process
- Experience in MedTech industry
WHY IS THIS PROFESSIONAL OPPORTUNITY AN EXCELLENT CAREER STEP FOR YOU?
- Long-term, secure engagement in the stable PRODUCT company
- Scandinavian management style and culture
- Great company values and ethics
- Full cycle SW/HW product development according to high business standards
- Professional development (incl. related certifications)
- Educational opportunities (paid trainings & courses)
- Friendly family-like, “hygge” atmosphere:) with regular social activities & team-buildings
- Competitive salary package
- Annual paid vacation to support healthy work/life balance
- Opportunity to work remotely from EU/the UK