Sophisticated enterprise solutions for audiology clinic chains
- We are looking for an enthusiastic person that is ready to take on a job role as Implementation Specialist
- The desired candidate will be part of company’s Professional Service team, who provides implementation, training and project management to customers. It is “home” for all customer projects.
- Consult the customer, identify the needs and advise how to use and configure the solution to best match the requirements for the solution delivery.
- Communicate new customer needs to development/Product owner to find proper solution for the customer together.
- Own the onboarding process and make the onboarding documentation to be able to deliver high quality solutions to customers, partners and super users
- Perform implementation, configuration and training of the company’s own solutions – to our new and existing customers.
- Align with customer expectations and handle project implementations from request to delivery
- Be a product specialist / expert knowledgeable about the assigned products that is able to consult the customer in using the solutions.
- Handle customer communication regarding solution, upgrades and new installations as well as getting customer review evaluation after the delivery is done
- Perform some customer training classes (new, super/end users, partners etc.) based on the training material established
- Together with the own training material content and provide input to troubleshooter, user guides and other user documentation.
- Gather specific customer feedback regarding our products and outline them in change requests
- Make follow-up calls with the customers
- 3+ years’ experience in Professional Services handling implementation projects
- Quick learner of new tools and systems and integration between systems.
- Solid experience of working with and implementing clinical management systems, data management systems, integrations, CRM, ERP or similar
- Experience with business process automation and technical consulting with some technical background
- Strong customer orientation, willingness to assist and solve customer needs and issues
- Result oriented and “can do” attitude
- Strong coordination, planning and communication skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Be self-running and take ownership/responsibility for the assigned tasks
- Ability to multi-task with strong skills in prioritization, time and expectation management, ability to work under time pressure and meeting deadlines
PREFERRED/NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
- Knowledge about Audiometry (hearing aid fitting process) as well as clinical management process
- Experience in MedTech industry
WHY IS THIS PROFESSIONAL OPPORTUNITY AN EXCELLENT CAREER STEP FOR YOU?
- Long-term, secure engagement in the stable PRODUCT company
- Scandinavian management style and culture
- Great company values and ethics
- Full cycle SW/HW product development according to high business standards
- Professional development (incl. related certifications)
- Educational opportunities (paid trainings & courses)
- Friendly family-like, “hygge” atmosphere:) with regular social activities & team-buildings
- Competitive salary package
- Annual paid vacation to support healthy work/life balance
- Opportunity to work remotely from EU / the UK