Our client is a renowned construction holding, established in the UAE in 1997. The company boasts an impressive portfolio of projects, including iconic ones like Burj Khalifa, TOWN SQUARE DUBAI, Maryam Beach Residence, Residences Fujairah, and Kalba Waterfront in the UAE, as well as ventures in Albania (Durrës Yachts & Marina) and Belarus (North Waterfront).
The company is planning to initiate a new project in Riga, Latvia. As part of this initiative, they are actively building a team in the region. Currently, they are in search of a motivated Finance Manager, who will oversee project accounting and report directly to the Chairman
- Riga, Latvia (office-based role)
- Manage the company’s Accounting
- Plan and perform risk management duties
- Manage fundraising plans and capital structure
- Track and ensure cash flow is appropriate and sustainable
- Supervise finance personnel such as controllers, financial advisors, financial consultants and treasurers
- Manage and retain relationships with various vendors
- Prepare current reports
- Prepare and present forecasting reports
- Adhere to the law and company’s policies
- Feasibility Studies , Business Plans
- Several years of experience in financial management, accounting, or related roles.
- Experience in managing financial operations, budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis, and financial reporting
- Previous background in Construction and Real Estate (Preferably- DANA)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for effective reporting and presentations to stakeholders.
Nice to have (will be a plus)
- Experience in ERPs (SAP, Oracle , etc)
Why is this opportunity a significant career move for you?
- Thriving in Growth: Step into a stable and rapidly expanding building empire, where every day brings new heights and endless opportunities for success.
- Competitive Rewards: Enjoy a package that not only values your skills and dedication but propels you forward in your financial ambitions.
- Architect of Influence: Shape the future of building projects, leaving your mark on the skyline and in the industry.
- Continuous Learning and Advancement
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity – take action and apply now to embark on a rewarding career journey with us