Reporting to: CEO
A team that works for the successful future of its Customers. They fully develop and implement enterprise IT systems and software integration solutions for their clients, with special attention to secure networks, data storage systems, SaaS software and information security. From API integration to data center building, they provide high-quality services and products for all types of businesses!
• Ensuring financial control and planning in the company (P&L, Cash flow, Balance);
• Management of the budget and financial resources;
• Analysis and optimization of financial processes;
• Interaction with banks and other financial institutions;
• Preparation of reporting and tax declarations;
• Control of settlements with counterparties in accordance with contractual obligations;
• Conducting financial and economic analysis, plan-factor analysis, identification of causes;
• Communication and control of the work of the outsourcing company.
- Experience in a similar position for at least 5 years (experience in system integration will be an advantage);
- High analytical and communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of legislation in the field of finance and taxes;
- Experience with the accounting program 1C, BAS ERP.
Nice to have skills:
- Experience in working with European companies
- ACCA DipIFR certificates
- Knowledge of the Polish language
- Work in a proactive and strong team
- Transparency of decisions and openness in communication
- Official employment, social guarantees OR cooperation via B2B
- Individual motivation system
- Flexible, hybrid work schedule
- 28 calendar days of vacation
- Medical corporate insurance
- Professional training at the expense of the employer
- Active events, gifts from the company.